The Festival is organised by a small group of volunteers who make up the board of directors of a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee. All surpluses from the Festival are reinvested to stimulate further growth in the event and to promote its objectives.
But like all true community events, the festival would be unable to survive without enthusiastic and wholehearted support from many others - backing, which is provided in a myriad of different ways.
We particularly thank all the many volunteers who have helped before, during and after the Festival!
Our supporters for the Festival are:
- Friends of Ludlow Food Festival
- Powis Castle Estate
- The staff, Ludlow Castle
- Shropshire Star
- BBC Radio Shropshire
- Sunshine Radio 855
- Buy-From Shropshire
- Ludlow Town Council
- Wot's Cooking, https://wotscooking.co.uk
- Hobsons Brewery, www.hobsons-brewery.co.uk
- SIBA (Society of Independent Brewers), www.siba.co.uk
- Sytch Farm Studios, www.sytchfarmstudios.co.uk
- Netherton Foundry, www.netherton-foundry.co.uk