The first and still leading food festival wants to appoint a new
To deliver the successful running of the Ludlow Food Festival’s Events, currently:
- The Ludlow Spring Festival
- The Magnalonga
- The Ludlow Food Festival
As a ‘not-for-profit’ company, rooted to its local community you will work with our (non-executive) Board of Directors, Members, Volunteers, Voluntary and Civic Sectors, Community and Business Groups to take our Festival from strength to strength.
We are looking for someone:
- With experience of running events in a busy multi- tasking environment
- Who is a self starter, able to deliver day to day with minimal supervision
- Committed to the values, aims and objectives of the Ludlow Food Festival
- Who is a team player, good with people in and from a variety of backgrounds
- With an interest in the production, distribution and provenance of good food and drink
If this is you, please take a look at the full Job Description and Person Specification HERE
Please send us your CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Your application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is close of business on Friday 1st December and we intend to hold interviews during the second week of December.