Sponsors, large and small, provide vital support to the Festival and it would be impossible to operate without them. If you value the Festival, please reciprocate by considering them when placing your business.
If you would like to offer sponsorship (which can be in financial or practical terms) please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our sponsors for the 2017 Festival are:
Fentimans - www.fentimans.comLudlow Food Festival recognizes that Fentimans shares our artisanal values, is a quality producer with unique products, is a privately owned business and will work hard to promote our wonderful festival.
Ludlow Motors - www.ludlowmotors.co.ukThis year we have been working with Ludlow Motors to show how great Ludlow businesses really are. They have kindly sponsored a sign-written vehicle that you will see on display during Food Festival weekend if not before. They will also have a display on the Entertainments Square outside the front of the Castle for the weekend!
Their mission statement is “To provide a quality service exceeding customer expectations, leading to growth and security for all”!
Kadai Bowls - www.kadai.co.ukWith an exciting NEW stage for 2017! The live fire area has been fully supported by the fantastic local business that is Kadai Bowls. Providing authentic firebowls, barbeque firebowls and much more!
Wots Cooking - www.wotscooking.co.ukThe Festival certainly couldn't happen without the help of the Wots Cooking team! Responsible for putting together the demo chef line-up plus Talks/Tastings and running both stages throughout the Festival. They kindly sponsor the Wots Cooking Stage in the Inner Bailey too. They are great friends of Ludlow Food Festival.
Garden Marquees - www.gardenmarquees.co.ukThe beautiful VIP tent is kindly sponsored by Garden Marquees.
Wenlock Spring Water - www.wenlockwater.com
Radnor Hills Mineral Water - www.radnorhills.co.uk
Redford Barns - www.redfordfarmbarns.co.uk
Emilia Foods - www.emiliauk.london
How To Sponsor
There are numerous packages available for sponsorship and we usually categorise them as Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- A stand to exhibit at our festival: Cost of exhibitor stand starting at £382 + VAT
- An ‘area’ named after you at the event – branded up
- Advert and editorial opportunity in the programme and/or magazine
- Content in our newsletters (reach 15,000 subscribers)
- Opportunity to bring in editorial writers or chefs to be part of the festival ‘line-up’ on stage during the weekend
- Special offer – you can offers readers, subscribers and followers discounted entry under our agreement to the event
- Engagement with out Social Media campaigns
- A page on the website (for the duration of sponsorship) with links to your website
- Content in our E-magazine as pre-event run up material
- Banner advertising at the event
- Access to the hospitality suite